Small Group Adventure Holidays and Tours Worldwide
Welcome to Undiscovered Destinations, an award winning, groundbreaking adventure travel company dedicated to providing truly authentic experiences in some of the world’s most exciting regions. Offering both small group adventure holidays and tours as well as tailormade itineraries, Undiscovered Destinations focuses on countries and regions that can genuinely be described as off the beaten track.
Travel with us on our small group tours to remote and intriguing destinations such as the rainforests of Ecuador, discover the tribes of the Omo Valley in Ethiopia or travel the Silk Road through Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
Speak to one of our expert travel advisors
Call us on +44 (0)191 296 2674 or from the US/Canada on 1-800-614-2967
Or you can book our small group tours online via this website
Guaranteed group departures
Our guaranteed departures give you complete peace of mind. All of these tours are guaranteed to run. Your trip will not be cancelled by us for any reason beyond safety.
Click here to view our
guaranteed group departures »
Your search options
Our popular destinations
Join our group tour as we wander through Ottoman citadels and travel through traditional villages where the rhythm of life has changed little over centuries.
A unique opportunity to explore an amazing array of islands in the Pacific, including some of the least visited nations and territories in the world, including Wallis & Futuna, Kosrae and Kiribati.
Discover the charms of one of Europes most beautiful corners, with stunning national parks, a fascinating mix of cultures and enchanting old towns dripping with centuries of history
Why travel with us?
As travellers explore further afield and the world becomes more familiar, we are proud to offer small group tours and adventure holidays to regions where local culture is at its most vibrant, where you won’t bump into masses of other visitors, and where you can get a real sense of exploration. Undiscovered Destinations is dedicated to providing unique tours which explore countries and areas not on the map of mass tourism.
- Our range of small group adventure tours and tailor made adventure holidays have been carefully researched to provide exciting and groundbreaking travel experiences. Most of our itineraries and even many of our destinations are offered by no other UK companies, meaning that Undiscovered Destinations really does reach the parts that other travel companies don’t.
- Our experienced team have unparalleled passion and enthusiasm for adventure travel and are keen to share their love of exploration with curious and discerning clients. As a small and independent company we offer a truly personalised service, and when you call us you can be sure that you will be talking to someone dedicated to helping you get the most from your travels.
- We place enormous importance on making sure that our small group adventure tours and tailor made adventure holidays are designed with the traveller in mind, and don’t cut corners to save on a few pounds – you deserve more from your tour. We don’t aim to provide the cheapest tours available as we believe that this rarely does justice to the places visited. What we do concentrate on is ensuring that our tours contain the very best elements of the region we’re travelling through, whether that be a well known highlight or a hidden gem tucked away that few get to see.
- Added extras. We offer free transfers from the itinerary start and departure points with all of our group tours, whatever flight you are arriving or departing on.
- Fully transferable group tour deposits (excluding any flight payments which are always non-refundable). You can cancel your group tour booking up to 10 weeks before departure and not lose your deposit - we will put your deposit towards any new group booking as long as you travel within 2 years of the original departure date.
- We are an award winning tour operator. In 2014 we won a silver in the British Travel Awards 'Best Escorted Adventure Holiday Company' category and we have been awarded with a Wanderlust Magazine 'Top Tour Operator' certificate, having come 10th out of over 400 entries in both 2014 and 2016.